Views: 82 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-07 Origin: Site
The forklift truck is an industrial handling vehicle. It refers to various wheeled handling vehicles for loading, unloading, stacking and short-distance transportation of palletized goods. The fork truck is widely used in ports, stations, airports, freight yards, factory workshops, warehouses, which is an essential equipment for pallet transportation and container transportation, such as distribution center. And it can enter the loading, unloading and handling of pallet goods in cabins, compartments and containers. So what are the precautions and maintenance techniques during the use of the forklift truck?
(1) Before the operation of the forklift truck, the appearance should be checked. Besides, fuel, lubricating oil and cooling water should be added.
(2) Check start, run and brake performance.
(3) Check whether the lighting and sound signals are complete and effective.
(4) Check whether the pressure and temperature are normal during the operation of the forklift truck.
(5) After the forklift truck is running, the external leakage should be checked and the seals should be replaced in time.
(1) When loading the goods, adjust the distance between the two forks as needed to balance the load of the two forks, and do not deflect. One side of the item should be placed near the shelf. The weight of the fork should meet the requirements of the load center curve sign.
(2) The height of the load should not obstruct the driver's sight.
(3) Brakes must be used to brake during the loading and unloading of items.
(4) When the forklift truck approaches or evacuates the item, the speed of the vehicle should be slow and steady. Pay attention to the wheels, not to crush the items, wooden mats, etc.
(5) When picking up the goods with forks, the forks should be forked as far as possible into the load plate, and the fork tip should not touch other goods or objects. The minimum gantry should be used to stabilize the load so that the load does not slide backwards. When unloading the cargo, the gantry can be tilted forward to facilitate the placement of the cargo and the delivery fork.
(6) It is forbidden to fork the cargo at high speed and collide with hard objects with the fork.
(7) When the forklift is in operation, it is forbidden to stand on the fork.
(8) When the forklift is in operation, it is forbidden to stand around the forks to prevent the goods from collapsing and injuring people.
(9) It is forbidden to use the forklift to lift personnel to work in high places, so as to avoid accidents in high places.
(10) It is not allowed to use the brake inertia to slide the item.
Precautions for the use of electric forklift trucks in summer
Most electric forklift trucks work with batteries. The role of the battery is to store limited electrical energy and use it where appropriate. Electric forklift truck batteries are very dangerous if not used properly.
1.There are more thunderstorms in summer. Due to the reduced adhesion of the road surface, there is water in the loading and unloading site, which is easy to skid. It affects the safety of forklift trucks, personnel and cargo.
2.The engine temperature is too high at high temperatures, and the heat dissipation performance is deteriorated, which deteriorates its economy and power.
3.The wear of the parts is intensified when the load is heavy. Under high temperature and high humidity conditions, the lubricating oil in various parts of the forklift truck is easy to become thinner and the lubricating performance is degraded.
4.The hydraulic brake fails due to expansion deformation, and it is easy to cause leakage of the water tank, damage to the battery, and blockage of the fuel supply system. The tire's air pressure rises with the outside temperature, then it has a puncture.
5.Due to higher temperatures, coupled with mosquito bites, the driver's sleep is affected. It is prone to mental fatigue and heatstroke at work, which is not conducive to work safety.
I hope the above information will help you have a better understanding of forklift trucks. Follow us to learn more.